The following documents are required for registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Tennessee School Immunization Certificate
- Proof of Residence - Acceptable proof includes a current utility bill, with the parent's name and address printed on it. If parents have not been living at the residence long enough to have a utility bill, a contract or lease of a house and/or apartment will be accepted.
- Social Security Card
What is the dress code?
- Shoes must be worn at all times. This is in compliance with state health and safety regulations. Wear tennis shoes on PE day.
- No hats or caps should be worn inside the building except on designated days.
- The top garment (blouse or shirt) must overlap the bottom garment; no halter tops, spaghetti straps, bare midriffs or backsides are permitted.
- Clothing which advertises tobacco products, alcoholic beverages, illicit drugs, lewd or inappropriate graphics may not be worn.
- Any form of dress that is immodest, offensive, or disruptive to the learning atmosphere may not be worn.
- Shorts and skirts should reach one's fingertips when arms are held to their sides.
- Parents must follow the same dress code while on school property or field trips.
How can I become a parent volunteer?
Please contact Buffy Frazier, our Title I teacher, for more information about opportunities and procedures for becoming a parent volunteer. Email: email@example.com
Which bus will my child ride?
You can search for buses by street name at this link: https://bit.ly/2uZriPT
What school supplies does my child need?