Stephanie Rountree, Ed.S.
My name is Stephanie Rountree, and I was born and raised in Bradley County. I have been married since 1995 to my high school sweetheart, Craig. We have 3 sons, Grayson (a pharmacy student at UTHSC-Knoxville who is married to our beautiful DiL, Cami- a Kindergarten teacher), Cooper (a construction foreman in Cookeville), and Tate (student at Walker Valley High School).
I like to read and listen to mysteries, biographies, & thrillers; play Scrabble; work jigsaw puzzles, and hang out at the river with my family. I have been known to jump off rope swings and tube!! I love to go to the movies and eat a lot of popcorn!! I NEVER miss a day of reading my newspaper and working the crossword puzzle!! I try to keep in touch with family and friends (even former students) on Facebook, and I LOVE to talk, dance, and hang out with my family!
- Cleveland High School, 1990
- B.S., Elementary Education (Grades 1-8)- Tennessee Technological University, 1993
- Masters, Educational Administration & Supervision- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, 1998
- Education Specialist- Administration & Supervision- Lincoln Memorial University, 1999
- Reading Recovery certification- Georgia State University, 2002
- 1 year- 6th Grade (Taylor Elementary)
- 5 years- 5th Grade (Taylor Elementary)
- 6 years- Title I / Reading Recovery (Taylor Elementary)
- 1 year- 1st Grade (North Lee Elementary)
- 1 year- Reading Coach (North Lee Elementary)
- 6 years- Title I Coordinator & Instructional Support Specialist (Taylor Elementary)
- Currently- Instructional Coach (Park View Elementary)
This is MY 28th YEAR!!